Client: Wework, in partnership with Oktra/LTB
LOCATION: Throughout London
Firstly, to WeWork’s first trunkey facility in London – Medius House which is a 12,006 sq ft building. Vista’s role was to provide warehouse & storage facilities for all furniture and Cat.B items, then deliver these to site as required. Vista’s experienced fitters then assembled and installed the items according to schedules and drawings.
As a result of the successful completion of this project, Vista was awarded WeWork’s other prestigious projects as they became ready for fit-out at Devonshire Square, Moorgate, Aldgate, Fox Court, Corsham, Gt.Chapel Street, Keltan House, Spitalfields, Waterhouse Square, Eastbourne Terrace, Bishopsgate and Chancery Lane.
VISTA PROJECT DELIVERY:
- Process all deliveries, including large quantity items, in and out of Vista’s warehouse facilities.
- Update the Vista Client online (real-time) stock portal for client.
- Deliver furniture and items to site(s) as required, logistically negotiating central London traffic/delivery restrictions.
- Work alongside other contractors and the client to ensure project completion remained on schedule and completion targets met.
- Re-configure furniture and items on-site to client’s changing specifications.
- Work around commissioned areas without disruption to business processes.