CLIENT: Radian Housing, on behalf of Curve Workplaces.
LOCATION: Windsor, Berkshire.
To evacuate, clear, refurbish and re-occupy Parkside House with minimal disruption to business critical departments within the organisation. The premises were located opposite the barracks for the Cold Stream Guards, which meant that all deliveries in or out of the building had to be coordinated around the daily ceremony at the barracks.
VISTA PROJECT DELIVERY:
- Sequentially pack and unpack all filing to facilitate the move into a temporary storage area.
- Relocate 60% of the staff to local serviced offices, remaining staff working from home.
- Decant 400 crates and storage cabinets into storage at Vista’s Operations Centre.
- Dismantle, clear and environmentally/responsibly dispose of all existing desks, pedestals and chairs in line with Vista’s “Recycle, Reuse, Reinvent” initiative.
- Collate all new furniture (3 x 40 ft vehicles) and install according to drawings.
- Arrange electro-static spraying of existing metal storage units, both on site and at Vista’s Operations Centre.
- Deliver and install re-sprayed storage units as and when required.
- Relocate staff from temporary accommodation into their new working environment.
- Deliver all items from Vista store to site, unpack as required and hand over project to client.